Thursday, February 15, 2018

Recipe for sadness

Ingredients
 1 quart fancy chocolate chip ice cream

Directions
  1. Remove ice cream from freezer
  2. Open and remove plastic film
  3. Discover ice cream is too hard to scoop
  4. Place ice cream inside microwave
  5. Set timer for 20 seconds
  6. Hear dryer timer go off
  7. Press "Start" on microwave
  8. Retrieve laundry and immediately hang those pieces in danger of wrinkling
  9. 48 hours later, fill bowl with soup and open microwave
  10. Find the forgotten chocolate chip ice cream
  11. Google "listeria"
  12. Consider pros and cons of listeria
  13. With great sadness, remove ice cream to the outside trash can

1 comment:

  1. I'm only finding this so funny because in the last 24 hours I have forgotten a mug of tea in the microwave and an English muffin in the toaster oven.

    I think I need to start writing notes on my hand.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.