Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Summer rain




The day started out rainy and muggy. I was outside under an umbrella for a short time, long enough to walk to the end of this sidewalk and duck into a building. There was an event taking place that I needed to photograph. As soon as I finished, I walked back to my office, downloaded the images, sent an email and left for the day.

My back has been bothering me off and on for a couple of weeks. I haven't had back pain for years, maybe a decade or more, so this pain is puzzling. Sometimes pain relievers work, most times not. Last night the pain woke me, and I couldn't get back to sleep. After a couple of hours of trying to find a comfortable position, I gave up on sleep and went to work early. Just after the workday officially started, I submitted a vacation request for the afternoon. I could have used sick time but I have so much unused vacation time stored, I might as well use some of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.