Friday, February 23, 2018

Phoning it in

Another ice and snow storm is supposed to move in overnight. Since Paul and Eve are  flying out of an airport an hour away was they decided to make the drive tonight and stay at a hotel by the airport. I came over  right after work so I could be here with Izzy when they left. All I had with me was an overnight bag with a change of clothes and a few toiletries. I've kept it in the car all week in case I needed to spend the night at Mica's (it's much easier to get from her house to work when it's icy). I hope to get home tomorrow. Until then all I have is my cell phone, which makes posting a pain.

Izzy has doubled in size since I last saw her. I would post a photo but blogger and my phone aren't playing well together. She's still all puppy but she's better about entertaining herself. She's no longer sleeping in a crate at night and sometimes chooses to sleep on the bed. That could be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm worried that you haven't posted again yet. Did Izzy knock you out of bed overnight? Should we send medical aid and chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izzy hasn’t figured out she can jump onto the guest bed so I’m safe, although I hate to admit it if medicinal chocolate is a possibility.

      It was too big of a bother to compose an entry using the phone so I skipped yesterday. I have the iPad now (slightly better but still minimal proofreading). A new post will go up in a little while.

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.