Friday, March 30, 2018

Whatever

I believe it was in February when we were told layoffs would be announced prior to April 1. It made sense that today, the Friday before the 1st, would be the day. No announcement. The uncertainty and the stress that accompanies that continues. I’m at a point where I need to blow up but have no idea how. I don’t feel like venting or being around people or being alone.

Whatever.

Stuff that wasn’t mentioned earlier in the week:


  • Met with the accountant and can cross taxes off the to-do list.
  • That mop handle left a serious sore spot. Although there’s no visible bruise (I never bruise), that’s what it feels like. I suspect sleeping on my left side isn’t helping.
  • Still haven’t decided what to contribute to Easter dinner. I floated the idea of rolls but was told someone else had called dibs. Now my plan is to take something without checking first.
  • Picked up the dress that I bought a couple of weeks ago. The alterations made a bigger difference than I expected. Too bad the shoes I ordered don’t fit well enough to keep.


3 comments:

  1. I think Peeps ambrosia salad would be an excellent addition to Easter dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m afraid to Google to find out if that’s a real thing... Oh man, it is.

      Delete
    2. That's hilarious -- I thought I was making it up!

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.