Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Back to work

Is there anything worse than the first day back to work after a vacation?

No. No, there is not.

First thing this morning someone asked me to take photos at an event. That took up the morning and most of my energy. This afternoon I prepared materials needed for a meeting with Henry tomorrow. In between, over lunch, I went to Sam's Club and bought a tower of Puffs Plus that barely fit into the trunk of my car.

I spoke to Eve briefly from the safety of the hallway. Her mom hasn't been feeling well, and the last thing she needs is to catch a cold that will keep her from visiting. I want more details about the murder mystery dinner but didn't feel like gathering information. Perhaps I could be the corpse. Does snot continue to run for a period following death? I would need that to be true.

I've got nothing else today.

It's 8:19 and I'm thinking about going to bed.



1 comment:

  1. Coming back after vacation is so bad I'm not sure vacation is worth it in the first place. Taking a day off in the middle of the week works out better for me -- probably not really going to work if you want to travel though.

    Good luck with the murder mystery dinner. Maybe you'll get to be the murderer!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.