Monday, July 23, 2018

Hospital

I’m not good with situations such as this: Eve’s Mom is in the hospital for tests  to figure out something that is baffling but not life threatening. I have never met Eve’s mom so it isn’t appropriate to stop by the hospital; however, I want to offer Eve support during a stressful time. So far I’ve relied on a text here and there to let her know I’m thinking of them.

Until now I’ve never given much thought to the way our friendship has formed through work and now Blaine. And Izzy. It’s strange to be connected through a very close friend but to only be a casual friend yourself.

I’ll probably continue with the texts for the time being. I wish I was someone who always knew what to do and what to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.