Thursday, September 20, 2018

Outfits

Mica and Greg are going out this weekend. I went over after work to do my duty as best friend and help her find the perfect outfit. The little white dog and I stretched out on her new adjustable bed and played with the settings while she sorted through possibilities.

Strange little creature that he is, the little white dog belly crawled to the foot of the bed and “rode” it as I raised it to its highest point. He was flat and still except for his wagging tail. He cracks me up. My laughter got him going and he pounced on me between play bows.

We were useless to Mica, but we had a much needed play session.

I did manage to help Mica select two outfits, one more casual than the other but both striking and date worthy. “I forgot how much I hate this part,” she said. “When does it become fun?”

“It’s all fun. Enjoy that you like each other, he pursued you and now you have a chance to get to know him." I turned toward the little white dog, who raised a leg so I could slip my hand in and rub his belly. “Of course if this one doesn’t like him, he’s out immediately.”

“True that.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.