Thursday, October 25, 2018

Downgrade






I went to Mica's after work. Needed to visit the little white dog (who has front paws, I assure). She and I grabbed takeout and watched an episode of "Poldark." We talked about Greg a little bit. She's not as interested as she was at first. Still, she likes him and thinks she'll give it a bit of time, maybe gradually downgrade to a friendship. She asked if Blaine and I wanted to go out to dinner with them sometime. I'll ask Blaine if he wants to. Can't imagine he'll say no.

We took the little white dog outside before I left. I was surprised to see that he avoided walking on the landscape fabric we put down. Maybe the grass will have a chance to grow before he can wear down another trench along the fence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.