Sunday, January 21, 2018

Pictorial

I've been trying to work on Henry's proposal today, and I am not far enough along with it. My fault. I can't get motivated.

Since failing to get much work done is all I have to say about today, I'm sharing pictures a few pictures.





Might as well begin with George (pardon the glare, reflection and lack of contrast). I took this photo for the 7 days of black and white photos meme that was going around Facebook awhile back.


Mica's Little White Dog. Love of my life.

Chloe, Sophie's dog and Little White Dog's best friend. She's sweet, feisty and 100 percent princess.
This is Shadow. He belongs to Mica's brother and sister-in-law. Mica is taking care of him while they're out of town so he'll likely get mentioned at some point. He's well behaved and sweet, but he's twice the size of Little White Dog and can be a bit of a brute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.