Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday!

In the car I’ve been listening to audiobooks that I download from the library. I’m still on a romance kick and that limits the selection. I download some I typically wouldn’t read. That’s how I ended up listening to one where a woman goes to the airport knowing she wants to go somewhere but can’t make up her mind where. She meets a man at the airport bar who, after he soaks her blouse and determines she’s braless, tells her to fly to Rio, Brazil. She does. He’s the pilot.

It’s one of those where the attraction is so strong they’re just going to have to sleep with each other immediately even though he’s an ass. Since I’m driving and my mind wanders to other things, I don’t mind listening, but you know what you don’t want to do? Roll down your window at your favorite drive-thru to order a Diet Coke just as there’s a pause between chapters and when the audio kicks in again, it’s a male voice talking about sniffing panties.

Yeah.

Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would offer to buy you another Diet Coke but I won't be showing my face there for awhile.

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.