Sunday, February 4, 2018

Snowy sleepy day

It was cold and snowy here today, and I slept for a good part of it. This is the first weekend in a while that I haven’t had to work, and I was able to relax easier. I’d also had a late night. Blaine and I didn’t do too much, just a short road trip to get dinner, but after getting back we hung out for a long time. At the moment I feel like I need a break to keep from losing all perspective.

In between naps and loads of laundry, I put together a brochure for the dog rescue I used to volunteer with. I’m still in touch with one board member, and she contacted me. They're printing a large number, and what they created in Word doesn’t meet printer specs. I redid it in a different program that is meant to create materials for printing. It didn’t take long. I created a second, more polished version in case it appeals.

Sadly, I couldn’t watch the Puppy Bowl so I made do with the Super Bowl. I can’t say I cared about it. Now I’m recovering from another emotional episode of “This is Us” so I can go to bed. It’s such a good show, but couldn’t one episode be all about happy things?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.