Monday, February 5, 2018

one more day

Ultra professional, unflappable Henry muttered “a martini” after someone on the team asked what he needed from them. That’s how things are going. As for me, after six straight hours on the phone today and no lunch, it has taken a lot of Bon Jovi and a little Alice Cooper through the headphones to settle me down. A session of shoveling snow off the shared driveway by myself worked out more frustration. I may need to dust off a story idea and do a little writing to smooth more edges.

One more early morning should be it. I’ll add some information suggested by the reviewers who read it over the weekend, and my part should be done. The final deadline is end of day tomorrow. With lots of luck I’ll be able to get away for a long lunch with Eve and Susannah to celebrate Susannah’s birthday. I miss lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.