Thursday, February 1, 2018

We’ll all be glad

There’s nothing happening in my life except Henry’s proposal. It needs to be in final form by noon tomorrow and there are still pieces coming together. My part of it is done except for last edits. Henry, though, is scrambling. Part of the team isn’t contributing so he’s having to finish a lot at the last minute. I can tell things aren’t going well when I don’t receive prompt replies to emails, and today I didn’t hear anything outside of a two-hour team meeting. We’ll all be glad when everything is submitted.






2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that everything magically comes together tomorrow!

    Tomorrow I have to go into the office in order to attend a meeting with the executive director (? he might be a VP) of a different group. You'd think I'd learn to keep my mouth shut, but instead I pointed out that their lack of a budget for maintaining existing tools is really starting to cause problems. So now it's a *thing* and everybody is pointing at me with the "she started it" look. I'm an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You started a good thing except for the part where it caused you to go into the office. I hope the meeting went well!

      Delete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.