Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Spring refresh

Just finished ordering three pairs of shoes from Zappos. This includes a pair of heels that will go with the dress I tried on at the department store last week and bought tonight.

I was on my way home after work and suddenly didn’t want another night of going home, binging on “Younger” and hopping into bed. So, I drove on, planning to check on the dress in case it had been marked down. It had, but it was no great discount. I tried it on again, still liked it, maybe more than before. I spoke to the in-store seamstress about the fit, and she was confident she could take it in at the waist ever so slightly to give it, and me, a better shape. She’ll also shorten the hemline and sleeves so they hit where they’re supposed to.

I am restless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.