Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Last moment

I think something is up with Susannah. She rarely leaves for lunch, and today she IM'd me just before noon asking if I felt like grabbing a burger at a bar/restaurant close to work. I had planned to work through the lunch hour because I'm still working on Henry's stuff, but I had a feeling she needed out of the office. Marianne (the office manager) went too. Susannah seemed fine through lunch. If anything is up, she'll probably talk about it Friday when she, Eve and I go out.

The rescue that took the Westie sent me an email to let me know she has a family interested in her. If the home check works out, they'll take her this weekend. Their dog died around the holidays. He was 14 years old. They said as hard as it was, they were glad he was dearly loved up to the last moment. That's why they -- parents and two teens -- agreed they wanted to adopt a senior dog and give it a chance to be loved for the rest of its life. I have my fingers crossed that it works out. It sounds like it will.

An entry for Sunday went up. I may start a two-day rule. If I can't find the words within two days, I let it go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.