Thursday, May 3, 2018

Short day, shorter entry

During a meeting this morning I suddenly became so cold I was shivering. I stepped out long enough to grab a jacket from my office. When it didn’t help and I began to feel ill, I had to leave. I thought it might pass without having to leave work so I closed the office door and turned off the overhead light which was too bright just then. I finally decided to drive home before I felt worse.

I went straight to bed. Once I warmed up, I slept four hours and felt a lot better. Low on energy though. I had to take breaks to pack a bag for the weekend at Eve’s. More sleep and I should be OK for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! I'm crossing my fingers that the dog will want to just sleep next to you all weekend and not spend the whole time bugging you to throw things for her.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.