Monday, June 4, 2018

ASAP

I visited the little white dog after work. The problem spot on his eyelid might be slightly better but it's hard to say. Mica will take him to the veterinarian late tomorrow to find out if he'll need a procedure on Wednesday. The reason we're watching this so carefully is we're supposed to go to Chicago on Wednesday, and Mica may not go if he has surgery.

I'm going to have to work 36 hours tomorrow to accomplish everything that everyone wants ASAP. I was hammered today with "Hey, do you have time to..." requests. Henry was responsible for some of them. If I happen to wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, I'm just going to go in. The earliest I've ever gotten there was 5 a.m. Maybe I can beat that. (I don't plan to try.)




1 comment:

  1. I was in the office today so I went to visit a coworker who has been promising me data for two months now. While I was there he asked me to create yet another report for him. But at least he had the grace to blush when he did so.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.