Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Figure out how to care

The main communications department rolled out a new branding campaign today via an online meeting. All of us at the various locations need to implement it over the next several months. I was ready to take copious notes about how to do that but the meeting lasted less than a half hour and was about the process that had lead to the new branding. It ended with a video designed to make us stand and cheer.

I’m not the stand and cheer sort unless there are nine men arranged around a diamond of dirt.

After logging out of the meeting, I looked at my nonexistent notes. I jotted down the tagline so I’d remember it. I considered adding “Figure out how to care about new branding” to my to-do list but decided I could remember that on my own.

1 comment:

  1. How many times are you going to have to watch the video in the next few months? You might need to write it out after all... :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.