Sunday, October 28, 2018

Good luck

Sophie, Mica and I took a road trip to do some shopping and have a nice lunch to celebrate Sophie’s birthday.

I looked for a dress appropriate for one of the Christmas parties. After looking through a couple of racks, I said to Sophie, “What is with the sequins?”

I didn’t realize the salesperson was lurking behind me until she said, “Don’t you want to stand out when you walk into the room?”

“I really don’t,” I answered, laughing lightly.

She tried to find something for me before sending me off with, “Good luck.”

Is it unreasonable to want sleeves for a December party when you live in the Midwest?

I went to my brother’s when we got back. The USB port in his car isn’t working correctly. He had it replaced and it worked better at first but is still stopping for no reason sometimes. There wasn’t anything I could do but it seemed to make him feel better that I tried to figure it out. The year and model of his car has a history of trouble with the radio so he’ll probably be out of luck. I was able to teach him how to move photos from his phone to the computer and how to move music from the computer to his phone, and I brought him dessert from where we had lunch. That’s the extent of my ability to help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.