Monday, April 30, 2018

Game 1



According to a helpful website I found, this is the view (give or take a few seats to the right or left) Mica and I will have at the Cubs game in June. We went to a game once before and managed to get tickets behind one of the posts on the third base side. This will be better. I didn't buy tickets to a second game yet. Mica and I need to figure out what else we're doing so I can plan accordingly.

Here's hoping the weather is dry and pleasant that day, and most of all that both Bryant and Rizzo are playing. So far this season Rizzo has missed several games because of strained back and Bryant had to sit out a few after a ball hit him in the head (no concussion, fortunately). My luck is such that they'll both get food poisoning the day before. 

The ivy will be green by June, too! Can't wait.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.