Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Rainy


There are days when it’s very strange to write here as if there is nothing crazy, dispiriting and alarming is going on in the world, yet that’s what I choose to do. Some days though... damn.

It’s rainy here today. The only impact it had on my day was that I couldn’t pick up display panels for Henry for fear of them getting wet. The printer I use for large-format prints is downtown and the only parking is a block away.

Blaine’s day was impacted a bit more. He’s working from home for a few days because the builders were to start on the roof for his deck this week. The rain prevented that, and the foreman said it may be Thursday before he’ll be able to get the crew back from the indoor job he reassigned them to today.

Blaine asked me over for dinner. I declined because I wanted to work late and finish what I’d started last night. He offered a late dinner and tempted me by saying he would make whatever I wanted. I’ve been hungry for spaghetti and garlic bread so that was an offer I was ready to accept.

Can’t say I was in a hurry to come home. It’s relaxing to have someone else around in the evenings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.