Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Costumes

Tuesday

I went by Blaine’s after work. We made spaghetti then went for a short walk through his neighborhood and looked at the Halloween decorations.

He is planning to hand out candy tomorrow. I’m planning to do something with Mica so I won’t be there when Allison brings Eli by. When I was at Allison’s helping with the tree, Eli told me he was going to be a giraffe, which I thought was an awesome idea. Blaine said the latest was he wants to be a dinosaur because he can make its tail move. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Maybe a giraffe head and a dinosaur tail.

I asked Blaine what his favorite Halloween costume was when he was a kid. He tapped his chest. “Farm kid. We didn’t trick-or-treat.”

“That may be the only downside to not having neighbors,” I said. “Did you dress up for a school party or anything?”

“Not that I remember.”

“Aww.”

“It’s OK,” he reassured. “My grandma always made me and my sister popcorn balls with candy corn in them and pumpkin shaped sugar cookies.”

“Aww!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.